The original Swanston Farm Steading buildings were converted into high quality open-plan office space in 1999-2001, and continue to support many local businesses.
The offices, which range in size from 15 to 500 square metres, provide attractive, modern office space over ground and first floor levels, set around a central, well-maintained courtyard with parking. The properties are self-contained with their own entrances or stairs access at ground level. All are enhanced by natural light and include the following specifications:
- Alarm systems
- Service floor boxes and perimeter trunking
- Recessed/feature light fittings
- Carpeting and décor finished to a high standard
- Gas fire central heating and double glazing
- Male, female and disabled toilets
- Quality tea preparation areas
With excellent bus services and easy access to Edinburgh City Bypass, the Swanston Farm offices offer countryside location with the advantages of City Centre reach.